Salado Water Supply Corporation offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
View your BILL ONLINE & MAKE a PAYMENT using a Credit/ Debit, Bank Draft, Automatic Payment
Salado Water Supply is making your life easy with many payment and billing options. Please help keep costs down by opting out of receiving paper bills. Enjoy these services!
- View the amount you owe online or on the payment app; hear it on the phone
- View your utility bill online and on the app; you can also print bills by going online
- You will receive an email each time a new bill is ready for viewing
Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill
- A convenience fee of $2.99 is added to payments; online bills are a free service
- Set it & forget it! Set up Auto-Pay, recurring payments for the amount of your bill
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Physical: 410 Salado Plaza Drive
Mailing: P.O. Box 128
Salado, TX 76571